Our firm has deep knowledge and extensive expertise in all areas of civil and commercial law. We have been providing advice to a wide range of clients (international corporations, privately held businesses, individuals and entrepreneurs active in various industries) on all matters of civil and commercial law, from straightforward civil law cases to complex business deals.
Our practice areas include, among others, preparing and negotiating all types of civil and commercial agreements and arrangements, such as:
- sale agreements
- lease agreements
- loan agreements
- agreements for the performance of work or the provision of services
- management agreements
- warehousing and logistics agreements
- supply and manufacturing agreements
- commercial cooperation agreements
- debt restructuring schemes
- retail finance arrangements
- assignments of claims
- pledge and other security agreements
We have also substantial experience in setting up and providing legal support to non-profit organisations (associations, foundations, civil companies).
Our extensive litigation and enforcement expertise allows us to advise on risk management and combine legal analysis with efficient problem solving approach.