Competition is one of the firm’s main areas of practice. We advise Greek and international clients on all issues related to antitrust (mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, horizontal cartels, vertical agreements, abuse of dominance) and unfair competition law (unfair trade practices, abuse of relationship of economic dependence).
We have extensive experience in:
- advising clients on the competition aspects of their transactions and commercial practices, assisting them in assessing the implications of competition law and offering innovative solutions for reinforcing clients’ competitive position in the market
- submitting notifications for clearance of concentrations
- handling disputes and representing clients before the Competition Authorities, Civil and Administrative Courts dealing with antitrust investigations and dawn-raids
- representing clients in offering and negotiating remedies/commitments
- conducting antitrust audits for clients, organising antitrust compliance seminars and training programs, drafting antitrust guidelines
- advising clients on corporate restructuring and related competition law issues
- advising clients in setting up, running and restructuring distribution networks and related competition issues
- advising clients on day-to-day business issues from the viewpoint of antitrust law and unfair trade practices rules (pricing policies, rebate schemes, incentive programs, trade/promotion programs, warranty schemes, information gathering)
- advising on cases of abuse of dominance and abuse of a relationship of economic dependence.